By purchasing goods from us you agree to these general terms and conditions.
The following terms are used throughout this document;
‘We’ & ‘Us’ refers to – Equifix
‘You’ & ‘Your’ refers to you –‘The purchaser’
Conditions of Use
No items are shipped until payment has been made by you in full.
Where payment has been made by cheque then the item will only be shipped once the cheque has cleared; usually 7-10 days from receipt.
Cheques should be made payable to: EQUIFIX and sent to the address on our Contact page.
Please ensure you enclose with your payment your full name and address, telephone number, email address (if possible) and description of each item required including quantity and colour choice.
When you place an order through our website it will be deemed that you have read, understood and agreed to these Terms & Conditions, our Delivery and Returns policy and our Privacy and Security statement.
If you are unhappy with any part of these terms and conditions, you should contact us before placing an order using the Contact Page.
When you place an order you are making an offer to us to purchase the goods outlined in your order and under the terms herein described.
After placing an order online, we will use the information supplied by PayPal (usually email) to confirm that your order has been received and subsequently dispatched along with any tracking information where relevant.
We cannot be held responsible for incorrect information supplied by you via your PayPal account.
It is your responsibility to ensure all your contact & delivery information is accurate and up to date at time of purchase.
We are unable to issue refunds for items lost where incorrect shipping details have been supplied.
We aim to ship orders either on the day of receipt or the next postal day as is applicable.
We may not be able to meet these obligations for any of the following reasons:
- If the product you ordered is out of stock.
- There is a problem with your payment.
- If there is a product description or pricing error.
- If customers fail to meet order criteria outlined in the Terms & Conditions.
- If we are temporarily unable to deliver due to conditions that are beyond our control.
- We reserve the right to reject any offer of purchase by you at any point.
Please ensure that you check all items on receipt; should there be a problem with your order then please contact us either by phone or email as soon as possible.
Please note that whilst we will make every effort and reasonable care to keep your order details and payment secure, we cannot be responsible for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any information that you supply when accessing or ordering from the equifixshootingbags website.
ACCEPTING THE DELIVERY OF YOUR ORDER
Please note if your parcel is left at your request, without a signature (if one is required), you forfeit your right to make any claim with ourselves or the courier in the event of loss or damage.
It is your responsibility to check your delivery for loss or damage.
If you have any problems with your order.
We have a legal duty to ensure that we deliver products that conform with your contract.
In the unlikely event you are unhappy with your order then please contact us as soon as possible.
This does not affect your legal rights.
Do we accept returns?
We do accept returns; If a buyer changes their mind about a purchase and asks us to cancel an order, we can do this and issue a refund, providing that the order has not yet been dispatched, this excludes Made to Order.
If a buyer requests to cancel an order after the goods have been dispatched or delivered to them, then the following returns procedure must be followed:
Returns: (Excludes Made to Order, unless the item is faulty).
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you are entitled to cancel this contract if you so wish under the Consumer Contract Regulations 2014. You have the right to cancel the order 14 days after receiving your order. Please email us via the online contact form or telephone us within 14 calendar days after receiving your order to notify us of the return and reason for this prior to returning the item. Then return the item to us in its original condition within 28 days of receipt.
Returned items should be in a clean and unused condition. You must take reasonable care of the goods while in your possession and they must be returned to us before we can issue a refund. Any goods supplied which have been damaged as a result of unnecessary handling by you may result in a deduction from the refund for the loss in value. We will then issue a full refund within 7 days of us receiving the returned goods for the amount of the goods returned. This includes any original delivery charge (if all of the order is returned but this does not apply if only part of the order is returned). We do not refund the return postage costs unless the item is faulty.
Our Contact Details & Returns Form – Click Here
Goods will only be accepted for return if they are dispatched within 28 days of delivery, unless we have notified you otherwise.
The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a signed for delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods and that the goods are sufficiently wrapped to prevent damage.
Goods must be returned to us in their original packaging (where possible), unused and in good condition. Therefore please pack them carefully to avoid being damaged in transit.
The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility. Please note that, with the exception of faulty items or goods damaged in transit, we are not responsible for return postage.
Refunds for authorised returns will be processed within 7 days of receipt and will be issued via the original method of payment used by the customer.
MADE TO ORDER
Lead times will vary and upon ordering we will quote an approximate lead time. Requests for a new design or specific size that is not shown on our website may take longer due to the design and manufacture process. Also if ordering larger quantities this may take longer than the quoted lead time.
We require ‘payment prior to making’ for all Made to Order requests and all large quantity requests. This includes ‘out of stock’ items shown in our online shop.
We do not accept returns on Made to Order items unless the item is faulty.
CANCELLING AN ORDER. (Excludes Made to Order once the request for a specific design has been agreed).
We do accept cancellations and our cancellation procedure depends on a number of factors:
If a customer changes their mind and asks us to cancel a purchase before we have dispatched it, we can do this and issue a full refund, providing that the order has not yet been posted.
If a buyer requests to cancel an order after the goods have been dispatched or delivered to them, then our returns procedure (detailed above) must be followed.
If a buyer refuses to accept a delivery from our courier because they wish to cancel the order, and the parcel is subsequently returned to us by the courier, then this will be treated as an unauthorised return.
If on a rare occasion an item should be faulty then simply contact us via the link above.
Your Order has not arrived. If your consignment has not arrived within the expected delivery timescale please contact us and we will be happy to track the item. Sometimes for reasons out of our control, deliveries can be delayed. We will do our best to help if this happens, but we cannot be held responsible for delays and we do not offer compensation for late deliveries.
Lost consignment. Unfortunately, on rare occasions, things can go missing. If a parcel appears to have been lost in transit, please contact us and we will contact our couriers and rectify the problem as soon as possible. We will be unable to replace or resend any order until this process has been carried out, and this can take up to fourteen days. If an item is confirmed as lost, then we will offer a full refund or alternatively a replacement.
Damaged consignment. If a parcel clearly arrives damaged/ opened then the customer must refuse delivery. We will replace any damaged order at no cost to the buyer, but only after the item is returned to us by the courier.
We aim to package the order to protect from damage in transit. However in the unlikely event the order is found to be damaged when the parcel is opened then the returns policy applies and we will replace any damaged order at no cost to the buyer or offer a full refund providing that the returns policy has been followed.
Failed Deliveries. If the customer has missed all delivery attempts, or failed to respond to a card to rearrange a delivery then the item will be returned to us. We are charged for all returns so if an order is sent back to us then we will contact the buyer for the return costs.
Product Pricing & Descriptions.
- We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct.
- Although we aim to keep the website as up to date as possible, the information appearing on this website at a particular time may not always reflect the product at the exact moment you place an order.
- The images shown online are for illustration purposes only and are not intended to be binding.
- All products may differ slightly in design and colour.
- All measurements are approximate.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
These Terms and Conditions and your use of our website are governed by English law and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English court. This does not affect your non-excludable statutory rights.
This website and our Terms and Conditions have been designed for use within the United Kingdom and under UK law. Whilst we are happy to consider requests for products and enquiries from outside the United Kingdom, we give no warranty, express or implied, that the use of this website or the placing of any order through this website from outside the UK complies with any applicable non-UK laws or regulations. Accordingly, any products or promotions not permitted under your local law are not offered to you.